Ethiopia is a mosaic of people, with more than 80 languages, different lifestyles, costumes and cultural dances. The Lower Omo Valley in southern Ethiopia is known as the oldest human-occupied landscape on Earth, and also one of the most unique as it remains rich in traditional culture and human history.
Ethiopia Omo Valley Tribes Tours
8N | 9D
- Day 1: Arrival and city tour of Addis Ababa. Overnight hotels
- Day 2: Drive from Addis Ababa to Arbaminch. [Visit Gurage villages and Dorze Villages] Overnight Hotel
- Day 3: Drive from Arbaminch to Jinka. Today you will have boat trip on Lake Chamo and you will visit Ari and Tsemay tribes. Overnight Hotel
- Day 4: Excursion drives to Mursi and drive to Turmi. Visit Muris, Tsemay and Benna tribes. Overnight Lodge.
- Day 5: Excursion drive to Omorate. Today you visit Hammar and Dassenech tribes. Overnight Lodge
- Day 6: Excursion drive to Murule. Visit karo tribe. Overnight Lodge
- Day 7: Drive from Turmi to Arbaminch. En route you will visit Erbore and Konso tribes. Overnight Hotel
- Day 8: Drive from Arbaminch to Awassa. Today you will visit Alaba villages and two Rift Valley Lakes. Overnight Hotel
- Day 9: Drive from Awassa to Addis Ababa. En route you will see Ethiopian Rift valley Lakes. End of services