Ethiopia is Old - Old beyond all your imaginations. The Axumite kinkingdom was one of the great civilizations of ancient world and has left behind the mystery of giant Stalae found at Axum. In the late Middle ages great religious civilization flourished in many parts of the country particularly at Lalibela where churches hewn out of massive monolithic rock testify not only to great faith but also great architectural skills. The walled city of Harar (Jugol) in Ethiopia is the 4th holiest city of Islam next to Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem. The 17th century castles found in Gondar speak of the same legacy. Also, Ahmed Nejash Mosque which is found in Tigray region of Ethiopia makes the country the first in Africa in pursuance of its foundation.
Ethiopia Classic Historic Tours
5N | 6D
- Day 1: Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel. Overnight hotel.
- Day 2: Fly to Bahirdar ( visit of Lake Tana Island Monasteries and Blue Nile Falls) . Overnight hotel
- Day 3: Drive to Gondar (Visit Gonderian Castle, Debrevirhan Sillasie Churhces and Qusquam Mariam Church. Overnight hotel.
- Day 4: Fly to Lalibela (Visit King Lalibela's Rock Hewn Churh). Overnight hotel.
- Day 5: Fly to Axum ( visit Axum Stele, St Mery church where the ark of the covenant, Stone inscription, Tombs etc). Overnight hotel.
- Day 6: Fly back to Addis Ababa ( city tour in Addis Ababa). Departure